White chocolate chip cookies are always a favorite, they are perfectly petite and moist. I love them! So the sushi cake was a massive hit!! But it all got eaten and my brother didn't have any baked goodies to take back to university with him, so as a treat I decided to make him a batch of white chocolate chip cookies. Check it out.
Takes 10 minutes to cook
115g salted butter
115g light brown sugar
pinch of salt
250g self-raising flour
140g white chocolate chopped.
1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 5(190C/375F). Make sure your egg and butter is at room temperature.
2. Mix together your butter and sugar until smooth, then add your egg and mix well.
3. Sift in your flour and salt and make into a dough.
4. Add in your chunks and mix well so each cookie has chocolate in it.
5. Take a small amount about the size of a walnut and roll into a ball and place on the tray, lightly flatten them. Don't place to close together otherwise they will blend.
6. Bake in the center of your oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly brown then remove. The trick with cookies is to remove them when they are still a little soft as they will harden when cooled.
And there you have it, a quick and easy white chocolate cookie recipe, it literally takes no effort and leaves you with some lovely moist cookies. Check it out and let me know what you think.