23 August 2015

Walnut brownies

  

I always hate it when I get the urge to bake but I have hardly any ingredients in the house, it makes things really complicated. However these brownies are one of my favourites to make on short notice, most of the ingredients you will have in the house. Today I'm off to my mums house for some Tapas and Wine, and I know for a fact that she will have nothing there for dessert so I decided last minute to bake these brownies as I knew I had all the ingredients spare. 




 These brownies are so gooey and full of chocolate goodness that they make my mouth water just thinking about them. The walnuts give them a crunch, and they are so quick and easy to make!



MAKES 16

INGREDIENTS
 210 g Plain flour
400g Caster Sugar
100g Cocoa
130ml vegetable oil
1tsp Baking powder
4 eggs
 200g Walnuts (Chopped)
1/2 tsp salt
1tsp vanilla essence

9" square tin

METHOD
  1. Preheat your oven to gas mark 5 (375F/190C) 
  2. Line your tin with baking paper or grease with oil.
  3. Combine all your dry ingredients in a bowl.
  4. Add your wet ingredients to the tin.
  5. Sprinkle on your chopped walnuts evenly. 
  6. Bake in the centre of your oven for 20-25 minutes until slightly undercooked
  7. Remove and allow to cool. 
  8. Cut up and serve. 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment